How do you guys feel about posting old writing? Does it make you nervous? Feel shy or embarrassed? I’m thinking of doing it even though the pieces most likely won’t be as ‘good’ or as polished as my more current writing. But then I think, ‘So what?’ Every written piece has its place in our lives, and even if its not ‘perfect’ it still has something to say, right?
- 19,374 hits
- Follow Dropped Pebbles on WordPress.com
Join Email List
- New Book Review for Wolf’s Bane
- The Purple Morrow and Wolf’s Bane are free this week!
- Big Boy Burgundy: Man on the Run is here
- Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Re-Wired – by Greg Dragon (featuring Dyane Forde) for One Breath Books
- Falling Free: Short Story
- Subtext: Writing a Story Within a Story by: Dyane Forde
- Author Spotlight : Dyane Forde
- Writing Prompt by A. Joleigh with PRIZES!!
- A Super Cool Announcement and A Reminder…
Top Posts & Pages
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets