- Short Story: The Other Foot
- 7 Steps to a User-Friendly Blog
- Stevie Turner, Indie Author: Open Book Blog Hop – 24th July
- Open Book Blog Hop: Lessons Learned, Lessons Worth Sharing
- Open Book Blog Hop: How and Why I Started Blogging
- Neat Little Gem: Dan Stevers’ ‘Son of Man’
- New Bloggers, Blogging and Life
- Ben’s Bouquet: Flash Fiction
- New Book Review for Wolf’s Bane
- The Purple Morrow and Wolf’s Bane are free this week!
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow Dropped Pebbles on WordPress.com
Posts I Like
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About DyaneDyane Forde’s love of writing began with an early interest in reading and of words in general. Writing has been a life-long passion and she writes all types of things, from short stories, novels, flash fiction and poetry. Dyane writes to communicate, meaning that writing becomes a means through which she seeks to connect with people on a level deeper than intellect.
This entry was posted in Author Interviews, Essays, Misc and tagged #author, #author interview, #book, #writing, Alana Munro, Arts, Blog, blog post, creative writing,, Dyane Forde, fantasy, Fiction, Flash fiction, Literature, novels, short story, Storytelling, The Purple Morrow, Writer. Bookmark the permalink.