- Short Story: The Other Foot
- 7 Steps to a User-Friendly Blog
- Stevie Turner, Indie Author: Open Book Blog Hop – 24th July
- Open Book Blog Hop: Lessons Learned, Lessons Worth Sharing
- Open Book Blog Hop: How and Why I Started Blogging
- Neat Little Gem: Dan Stevers’ ‘Son of Man’
- New Bloggers, Blogging and Life
- Ben’s Bouquet: Flash Fiction
- New Book Review for Wolf’s Bane
- The Purple Morrow and Wolf’s Bane are free this week!
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow Dropped Pebbles on WordPress.com
Posts I Like
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About DyaneDyane Forde’s love of writing began with an early interest in reading and of words in general. Writing has been a life-long passion and she writes all types of things, from short stories, novels, flash fiction and poetry. Dyane writes to communicate, meaning that writing becomes a means through which she seeks to connect with people on a level deeper than intellect.
This entry was posted in Author Interviews, Essays, Guest Blog, Misc and tagged #author, #author interview, #book, #writing, Arts, Blog, blog posts, Danuta Reah, discussion, Dyane Forde, Jami Gold, Online Writing, opinion, Penny Grubb, pitch writing, Scarlett Van Dijk, short pitch, The Writer's Toolkit, writing resources, writing tips. Bookmark the permalink.