- 19,325 hits
- Follow Dropped Pebbles on WordPress.com
Join Email List
- New Book Review for Wolf’s Bane
- The Purple Morrow and Wolf’s Bane are free this week!
- Big Boy Burgundy: Man on the Run is here
- Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Re-Wired – by Greg Dragon (featuring Dyane Forde) for One Breath Books
- Falling Free: Short Story
- Subtext: Writing a Story Within a Story by: Dyane Forde
- Author Spotlight : Dyane Forde
- Writing Prompt by A. Joleigh with PRIZES!!
- A Super Cool Announcement and A Reminder…
Top Posts & Pages
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About DyaneDyane Forde’s love of writing began with an early interest in reading and of words in general. Writing has been a life-long passion and she writes all types of things, from short stories, novels, flash fiction and poetry. Dyane writes to communicate, meaning that writing becomes a means through which she seeks to connect with people on a level deeper than intellect.
This entry was posted in Author Interviews, Essays, Guest Blog, Misc and tagged #author, #author interview, #book, #writing, Arts, Blog, blog posts, Danuta Reah, discussion, Dyane Forde, Jami Gold, Online Writing, opinion, Penny Grubb, pitch writing, Scarlett Van Dijk, short pitch, The Writer's Toolkit, writing resources, writing tips. Bookmark the permalink.