- Rewrite: The Balance of a Cat
- New Flash Fiction: Balance of a Cat
- Short Story: The Other Foot
- 7 Steps to a User-Friendly Blog
- Stevie Turner, Indie Author: Open Book Blog Hop – 24th July
- Open Book Blog Hop: Lessons Learned, Lessons Worth Sharing
- Open Book Blog Hop: How and Why I Started Blogging
- Neat Little Gem: Dan Stevers’ ‘Son of Man’
- New Bloggers, Blogging and Life
- Ben’s Bouquet: Flash Fiction
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow Dropped Pebbles on WordPress.com
Posts I Like
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About DyaneDyane Forde’s love of writing began with an early interest in reading and of words in general. Writing has been a life-long passion and she writes all types of things, from short stories, novels, flash fiction and poetry. Dyane writes to communicate, meaning that writing becomes a means through which she seeks to connect with people on a level deeper than intellect.
This entry was posted in Author Interviews, Essays, Guest Blog and tagged #author, #author interview, #book, #writing, #writing blog, a writer's life, author feature. author spotlight, blog post, Dyane Forde, Fiction, Literature, MIchelle Bowles, Science Fiction and Fantasy, The Purple Morrow, What Is That Book About. Bookmark the permalink.