- Check out my mini book review of Last Chance (Rains, #2)
- Microreview of Variant (Variant, #1)
- Rewrite: The Balance of a Cat
- New Flash Fiction: Balance of a Cat
- Short Story: The Other Foot
- 7 Steps to a User-Friendly Blog
- Stevie Turner, Indie Author: Open Book Blog Hop – 24th July
- Open Book Blog Hop: Lessons Learned, Lessons Worth Sharing
- Open Book Blog Hop: How and Why I Started Blogging
- Neat Little Gem: Dan Stevers’ ‘Son of Man’
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow Dropped Pebbles on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About DyaneDyane Forde’s love of writing began with an early interest in reading and of words in general. Writing has been a life-long passion and she writes all types of things, from short stories, novels, flash fiction and poetry. Dyane writes to communicate, meaning that writing becomes a means through which she seeks to connect with people on a level deeper than intellect.
This entry was posted in Author Interviews, Essays, Guest Blog and tagged #author, #author interview, #book, #writing, #writing blog, a writer's life, author feature. author spotlight, blog post, Dyane Forde, Fiction, Literature, MIchelle Bowles, Science Fiction and Fantasy, The Purple Morrow, What Is That Book About. Bookmark the permalink.